Employmentnewspaper.co.in is dedicatedly providing the information of ITBP Recruitment.
Vacancy for the post of Constable/ GD in various location of India.
Last date to apply for the above recruitment will be 07-05-2012.
Educational Qualification and skills required to appear for this recruitment:
Students or candidate who wishes to appear for this position should contain the following skills and academic qualification
10th Pass, 12th Pass.
Salary (in Rs):
Qualified and selected candidate will be eligible to get the salary structure of around (Rs. 5200-20200/-PM).
Procedure to pay Application Fee::
Eligible and interested candidate who wish to apply for this recruitment can pay the fee ( Rs 50/-) in form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS)/IPO or Bank Draft. Bank Draft should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, Directorate General, ITP Police, New Delhi Payable at SBI, R.K. Puram New Delhi ( Bank Code-1076).
How to Apply for this recruitment:
Eligible and interested students who wish to apply can report on any of the recruitment centres listed below on 7th to 11th May 2012.
1. Commandant, tele- Com Bn, ITBP, Po/ Distt- Shivpuri (MP).
2. Commandant, 18th Bn ITBP, Kendrachal Colony, Phase-III, Dhumnanganj, Distt- Allahabad (UP).
3. ommandant, 40th Bn, ITBP, PO Ranchi University, Distt-Ranchi (Jharkhand).
4. Commandant, 13th Bn, ITBP, Vill. Samser Sevik Lingdum Busty, PO-Dhajey Gangtok, Distt- East (Sikkim).
5. Commandant, 15th Bn, ITBP, PO- Gandhi (Parnu Ca,mp), Distt- Udhampur (J&K).
For Details visit official website
To know the latest details of recruitment bookmark this page
Featuring Top 10/3409 of Government Jobs In India 2013|Railway|Bank|Sarkari Naukri
Junagadh Agricultural University Exam Result
University of Lucknow Exam Result
University of Kota Exam Result
JSS University Exam Result
University of Kerala Exam Result
Copyright © Employment News - All rights reserved